PRESS PROMO Tech
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Additional Information For Presenters and Agents
The show includes heartfelt songs about love, loss, family, respect for culture and diversity, and upbeat old-time music and getting the audience to sing along.
A staple of any Randal Arsenault show is getting the audience involved, such as singing "I don't mind" to "Rock & Roll to My Grave", and sharing in stories about working with Indigenous groups in Winnipeg and recording the song "Respect" (features Indigenous singer Coco Stevens). Shows also include a couple of songs from Randal’s past group Dr. Zoo, about living in Africa for 20 years, and getting everyone singing in Zulu to the song “Welcome to Africa” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqfcZYMXU8).
The theme of "Rock & Roll to My Grave" is also a response to Randal's recent health scare and proceeds from touring go towards the Canadian Cancer Society; “Someday I know I’ll be travelling to my grave, when I die please don’t cry cause I’ll be rock & rollin all the way”.
- Organization of Saskatchewan Arts Councils (OSAC), Regina Performing Arts Centre, SK, Oct 12-14 2018 (Official Showcase)
- Manitoba Arts Network, The Glesby Centre, Portage La Prairie, MB, Oct 25-27 2018 (Official Showcase)
- Attending Contact East and Unofficial Showcase @ The Fat Cat Blues Bar, George Street, St. John's, NL Sept 20 and 21
- Ontario Contact - 2012
- Manitoba Arts Network - 2011
- Contact East - 2009
- East Coast Music Awards - 2015, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2003
- Music Newfoundland Awards - 2009, 2005, 2003